BeijingGreat Wall hiker diesA man died after he slipped and fell into a 400-metre-deep valley while hiking at the Simatai section of the Great Wall in the capital’s Miyun district on Saturday, the Beijing Youth Daily reports.儲存 He was taking part in a group walk, but none of the others could save him. Eventually, professional rescuers arrived but the man was already dead.Bus bomb threatA man is due to stand trial at the Miyun County People’s Court for threatening to take explosives onto a bus in May, the Beijing Times reports. The man had been having an argument with the bus conductor before he told him he had bombs in his bag, in an effort to scare him. The conductor called police, who spent two hours establishing there was no threat. The man was detained.GuangdongJail over pupil affairA university graduate in Shaoguan was sentenced to four years in prison for having sex with his girlfriend – a middle school pupil – the Southern Metropolis Daily reports. The two became involved last year when the girl was only 14. She ran away from home at the beginning of the year and her family called police.Man ‘kills family of four’Police in Foshan are searching for a 35-year-old man wanted over the killing of a family of four, including a pregnant woman and a two-year-old girl, the Southern Metropolis Daily reports. The man had been involved in a financial dispute with a friend and allegedly stabbed his mother-in-law, wife and daughter. The suspect had previously spent four years in prison and was released in 2008.HeilongjiangSpending scrutinisedThe public security bureau in Wangkui county, part of Suihua , defended criticism of its budget after it was accused of spending excessively on office furniture, Cnr.cn reports. The bureau said it had spent only 6,000 yuan (HK$ 7,580), but tax authorities said the invoice provided by the bureau had been forged. An investigation was launched after allegations that more than 20,000 yuan had been spent on one desk. Journalists are said to have seen a 700,000 yuan invoice for 691 pieces of furniture, including desks, chairs, sofas and beds.Fire at warehouseA warehouse in Suihua caught fire early yesterday morning and firefighters spent more than four hours bringing the blaze under control, Xinhua reports. The fire started on the ground floor of the warehouse housing goods for supermarkets, and it spread to affect more than 1,600 square metres of the building.JiangsuBus shortage draws ireResidents of Nanjing’s Jiangning district have complained of a lack of bus services after many public buses were taken out of service to be used for school runs, China National Radio reports. District education authorities said 31 schools needed buses and there were not enough to go around. More than 200 minivans were being used to serve the schools along with some tourism buses between 8am and 2pm.Boat blast an accidentSabotage has been ruled out as the cause of an explosion on a boat at a park in Yizheng on Saturday, which left two dead and two injured, China News Service reports. The paper said the blast was an accident caused by the boat’s battery exploding. The incident happened around 11am and the boat sank to the bottom of the park’s lake soon after. A four-year-old boy, whose grandparents died in the accident, was being treated for i迷你倉juries, and the park has been closed.ShaanxiDispute on bridge workPeople were forced for two years to climb a ladder to access a bridge that connects Xianyang and Xian because construction of stairs had been halted due to a land dispute, Xinhua reports. Residents said they still used the bridge because it saved travelling dozens of kilometres. District authorities in Xian said building the last kilometre of the bridge involved land evictions but two firms had refused to move.Bomb threat man heldA 26-year-old man in Ankang who challenged police to find him after he threatened to blow up a local government building was detained for five days, the Shaanxi Broadcasting and Television Station reports. The man made the comments in response to a news report about a girl who had threatened to blow up her school. He had said he was disgusted that the girl had been detained for the threat, and commented: “I want to blow up the government, come get me quickly.”ShanghaiMass matchmaking a hitMore than 20,000 people attended a mass matchmaking event in the city’s Qingpu district on Saturday, the Oriental Morning Post reports. Organisers said that in the 20 to 30 year-old age group, women outnumbered men by 30 per cent.Women in hammer attackTwo foreign students were in hospital fighting for their lives yesterday after an Anhui man randomly attacked passers-by with a hammer on Saturday, the Oriental Morning Post reports. The man had been involved in an argument and vented his anger at people in the street. The two women, from Indonesia and France, were found on the ground with blood on their heads.SichuanCar accident kills threeThree people were killed and four injured when an SUV fell down a slope onto a street in Rongjing, the West China City Daily reports. The seven were travelling from Chengdu to Niubei Mountain when the accident occurred. One of the survivors said the vehicle had been climbing a slope when it slipped off and overturned.Apology for bridge jumperA man in Guangyuan has written an online apology for failing to intervene in a suicide attempt, the Chengdu Economic Daily reports. The man was passing a bridge on Thursday evening when he saw a woman who he felt might jump off it. He later learned she had jumped and felt guilty, which spurred him to say he would like to donate blood if there were a need. The woman was rescued by firefighters and was in stable condition.ZhejiangFeud over birth of twinsA pair of twins left at a hospital for almost three weeks after the family of the mother disapproved of her having a child out of wedlock were finally taken home on Saturday, the Qiantang Evening News reports. The mother, a 22-year-old from Anhui province, had been living on the streets when she gave birth. The parents of the woman refused to take their daughter back into their home because she would not say who the father was. They eventually came to Hangzhou and collected the twins after forgiving her.Abortion doctor attackedShaoxing police detained two men, including a Communist Party secretary, for assaulting a doctor on Thursday, Zjol.com.cn reports. The doctor had conducted an abortion procedure on a patient the party secretary brought in, but an ultrasound scan showed a lump suspected to be a sign the procedure was unsuccessful, prompting the attack.self storage
創作者介紹
創作者 sgusers3的部落格 的頭像
sgusers3

sgusers3的部落格

sgusers3 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣( 0 )